Information about hiring our facilities
St David’s has a variety of spaces available for hire to people and organisations within our community. Please contact the church office on 08 8364 4034 or email and we will put you in touch with our Hall Hire coordinator.
St David’s Burnside is located at 492 Glynburn Road, between Greenhill and Kensington Roads, and adjacent to Burnside Primary School.
A plan showing the layout of rooms can be emailed on request to enquirers.
The Supper Room with its kitchen is adjacent to the Hall, so refreshments can be prepared in the kitchen and served either in the Hall or in the Supper Room.
There are restaurants, coffee shops, hotel and cafes in easy walking distance.
Room details and charges
Regular bookings for main Hall
Sundays – all day
Mondays – morning and evening
Tuesdays – mornings till 10.30 am and evening
Wednesdays – mornings and evenings
Thursdays – mornings till 10.30 am and evening
Fridays – Free
Regular bookings for Supper Room/Kitchen
Sundays – morning
Mondays – free
Tuesdays – free
Wednesdays – mornings
Thursdays – mornings till 11.30am
Fridays – 11.30am-2.30pm
There is plenty of street parking along Glynburn Road and neighbouring streets, and up to 4 disabled car parks on church grounds.
Available in the Hall and Old Burnside Council Chambers. We provide technical advice and support so that the hall AV equipment is used correctly, and a charge will be made to cover the cost of repair for any damage done to the church’s AV equipment. Currently to operate the AV equipment in the Old Council Chambers you need to supply your own laptop. The fee for the use of the equipment is $35.00 per hour. You may bring in your own laptop for use in the hall.
- All external hirers must complete a hiring agreement in advance.
- They must also provide a Certificate of Currency showing that they have Public Liability Insurance for a minimum of $10 million in force for regular users (corporate). For one-off users, a copy of your own insurance extension is required, or an extra fee is charged for you to be covered by ours.
- Alcohol may only be consumed on the premises after obtaining the specific approval of the Church Parish Council. You may require a licence as well, please go to https://www.sa.gov.au/topics/business-and-trade/liquor/apply/short-term
- For further information refer to the Hirers Agreement form that will be emailed to you on request.
- The facilities are only hired for activities which align with the policies of the Anglican Church of Australia, Diocese of Adelaide.