Funeral Services can be arranged at times suitable for the family and clergy. Please contact the Church Office, 8364 4034 or the priest-in-charge, Fr. Paul Harris (mobile - 0435 043 752)
- St David's Parish Organist, Dr Ray Booth, or Assistant Organist, Ms Helena Lauer is able to assist with music
- A sound system is available in the church for playing the family's selection of CDs or DVDs
- Please speak to the clergy for more information
A screen and projector are available for power point presentation as part of the service or in the hall during refreshments.
Families are able to make their own arrangements for flowers in the church in consultation with the parish priest.
Refreshments are available in the Parish Hall after the service, if required. An appropriate charge is arranged with the Funeral Director to cover costs.
- The St David's columbarium provides a resting place for many past parishioners
- The columbarium is located in a quiet place adjacent to the church, under the exterior cross at the eastern end of the building
- A small, private family service can be arranged at the columbarium
- Alongside the columbarium southern wall is a row of roses which are well-cared for by parishioners