Community Groups and Activities
CHURCH & COMMUNITY NEWS: A folder with lots of information not mentioned in the pew sheet is available on the bench for your perusal.
This folder is regularly updated. The parish community is known for its supportive and caring activities. These include reaching out to people with special needs and those who seek friendly conversation or company.
Various groups meet on a regular basis, including:
- Men’s Fellowship Dinners held bi-monthly
- Women's Fellowship Group held bi-monthly
- Stitching Group, the Sew n Sew's, meets fortnightly on Wednesdays. Contact person: Sue Jackson (Ph: 7220 7572)
- Bushwalking Group meets weekly (Saturdays 6.45am at the church)
- Holy Communion (BCP) followed by ‘Let’s talk about it’ next (Every Thursday) at 10am
- Study Group at Estia, Portrush Road every second week at 2pm
- Lenten Study groups - Daytime Study group - Sundays 11.00 am commencing Sunday 18 February in the Supper Room and Evening Study group on Wednesdays at 7.00pm Contact Fr Paul 0435 043 752
Other regular events are attended by people from within the parish and the wider community. These include:
- Book and Produce Stalls on election days
- Free concerts are held predominantly in the winter months
The parish supports Anglicare by providing weekly grocery items and seasonal necessities to the Magdalene Centre, as well as household items for refugees.
For more information contact: Allison Pardede in the Parish Office on Mondays-Fridays, 9am – 12 noon.
Telephone 8364 4034 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org